Simply stated Cornerstones is about “Getting Better at Stuff You Care About”.
We expect all Acacia undergraduates to participate throughout their undergraduate experience.
Our undergraduates gain skills and knowledge through activity, including:
- educational presentations or discussions on a variety of topics (career preparation, time management, study skills, communication, teamwork, personal finance, etc.)
- clarification of one’s personal values & beliefs, strengths, & goals
- relationship with an alumni Acacian either from the same chapter or who works in the members professional area of focus
Current Members list these benefits of the program:
- Learn from an Acacian in your own field
- Help with keys skills like resumes, interviews, budgets, and many other traits
- Create a bond with an Alumni that will be forever lasting
- Create connections with possible future employeers
- Gain skills and knowledge that matches your interest